Arc8 Season 2 (April 1st — June 1st)
TL;DR: Distribution of Season 1 rewards, new game, 1.5M GMEE in rewards, Sky Lords turned into Dark Lords, and a new referral system in the making
Arc8 Season 1 is over, and we are all ready for Season 2! One thing is clear: it keeps getting more and more exciting!
Rewards Distribution of Season 1:
As we enter Season 2 on April 1st, at 1 pm UTC, Season 1 comes to an end. At this moment, the 550,000 GMEEs will be distributed among the top 100 players of each game within 24h (50,000 GMEEs per game). Worry not, it’s not an April’s fools joke. These rewards will definitely get distributed at the end of the season :)
The Structure of Season 2:
Season 2 will start with 10 days of pre-season during which we will be including and testing highlighted new changes in the platform in order to launch the Main Season period with a smooth and polished experience.
These are some changes we will be introducing for the entire duration of Season 2:
- Selection of Games: After a hectic season 1, we have evaluated the games our players love the most, and we have selected the top games + the addition of a new surprise game. As it stands, the list of games for Season 2 is: Pirate Solitaire, Asteroids!, Hexonix, Blocks 99, Pixel Dungeon, Solitaire Star, Wizard’s 21, Globo Run, Samurai Hold’Em, and a surprise gaming coming. At this time, Tube Runner and Marble Dash are back in the workshop for a review and might come back later this year.
- Dark Lords Tournaments: The exclusive G-Bots game tournaments will remain available throughout the entire season for our G-Bot holders, but with a new look! A darker theme and new enemies are ready for your G-Bot to pilot your ship on your way to victory. With an increased prize pool of 600,000 GMEE, it’s now time to include an entry fee of 1 GMEE per attempt.
From April 1st till April 11th, the Season 2 Pre-Season will take place, where we will include the following changes:
- Credits reset: all players, old & new, will get their balance reset to 250 credits to be able to practice during the whole season.
- Upgraded Matchmaking System: we have improved matchmaking so you get matched even faster.
- GMEE Daily Tasks: earn GMEE with practice matches to get ready for the real competition.
- Sponsored Tournaments: use your credits to compete for GMEE in daily tournaments.
The juicy part! April 11th, at 1 pm UTC, Season 2 will kick-off, and here are the important changes:
- 1,500,000 GMEE tokens prize pool for the season, that’s crazy!
- Referral system: bring a friend, you’ll both earn together while having fun!
- 10 games: rank in each of the leaderboards and qualify for amazing rewards!
The Good Stuff: REWARDS
The favorite part of our community: token rewards! Here are the prize pools:
- Token Tournaments: 150,000 GMEE
- G-Bots Dark Lords Tournaments: 600,000 GMEE
- Season Token Leaderboard Rewards: 750,000 GMEE for the top 5,000 players (top 500 in each game)
- Total: 1,500,000 GMEE
We are also working on some new cool features, which might land in season 2… And you know how we roll: when something new comes, it’s never without more rewards!
Are you up for the challenge?
Download the Arc8 app now and start winning GMEE with your skills!
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — -
Keep up with Arc8: