Welcome to Arc8 Season 3
(Season 3: June 1st — August 1st)
TL;DR: New game, new features, epic rewards AND even more partner tokens on offer!
The curtains have closed on Season 2 and what a show it’s been! We released new games, partnered with the current Premier League champions, and hosted Token Takeovers where players loaded their wallets with QUICK, REVV and TOWER. Take a look back at all that happened in Season 2 in this post or check out the video:
Ready for an action-packed summer? Then let’s go! Here’s everything you need to know about Arc8 Season 3:
Pre-Season: June 1st — June 8th
Season 3 will launch with a one-week pre-season period, giving time for players to battle it out in qualifying matches, earn GMEE in daily tasks and sharpen their skills before the Main Season launches on the 8th. It also gives us time to test out new updates and polish the Arc8 experience to make sure Season 3 is even bigger, better and bolder than the last.
Main Season: June 8th — August 1st
Let the games begin! On June 8th, daily tasks will give way to the real competition, including the return of 1v1 matches for GMEE. With all-new token partnerships, the launch of Premium 1v1 matches and Premium 1v1 tournaments and much more, there’s no doubt that Season 3 is going to raise the bar for what Arc8 can deliver. We can’t wait for players to try out all that we’ve got in store.
Hello, Hoop Shot!
Players have blasted, bent and swung balls into the back of the net in Man City Striker and now it’s time to dunk. The latest addition to Arc8 will see players mastering their ball skills and taking on the best in tournaments to earn GMEE and partner token rewards. The aim of Hoop Shot is to bounce and throw the ball from hoop to hoop, collecting power-ups and bonus points along the way. It’s fast, it’s fun and it’s yours to play from June 1st. But don’t just take our word for it; check out the trailer for a court-side look at this spectacular new addition to the arcadeverse.
The Full Arcade Experience
As well as dunking their way to glory in Hoop Shot, Arc8 players will also be able to compete in many of the same fan favorites that made Season 2 such a success. Aside from the G-Bots’ exclusive Dark Lords, here are the games players can get their hands on in Season 3:
New Features & Updates
“With new seasons come great new features”, or so goes the old adage. And, as always, improving the player experience is at the core of these additions. Let’s see what amazing improvements are coming to Arc8.
- Weekly Airdrops — That’s right: more tokens! During the main season, Arc8 will host weekly draws in which Arc8 players will have the chance to win GMEE tokens in an airdrop. How does it work? Simple — play more games and earn more tickets to boost your chances of winning tokens.
- Card Game Tournaments —Finally a full deck of tournaments on Arc8! Fans of Arc8’s card games can now put their skills to the test in multiplayer tournaments.
- Credits will no longer reset — It’s a lot of effort collecting all those diamonds, so players will now be able to keep them! And why keep them, you ask? Well, for that you’ll have to wait and see… ;)
- League Points by Battle Tier — Playing higher tiers will not only enable players to win more tokens, but to get more League Points (LPs), allowing faster leveling up.
- Qualification Matches — Qualifying rounds have been reduced from seven to five, meaning players can get into the action sooner and begin competing for rewards.
- Wider Distribution — The season prize pool will now be distributed among 1000 players instead of 500, meaning even more players will earn a share of the reward for their efforts.
Prize Pools & Rewards
As always, we’ve got digital bucket-loads of rewards to give away to players. In fact, that’s putting it mildly — we’ve got 2.25 million GMEE up for grabs!
Let’s break it down:
- The Season Leaderboard prize pool will be 550,000 GMEE
- Tournament prize pools will be a huge 500,000 GMEE
- Weekly Airdrops Draws will net players 75,000 GMEE
- GMEE vouchers will total 120,000 GMEE
- Dark Lords tournaments will offer 500,000 GMEE
- There will be another 500,000 GMEE in Activity Rewards and Daily Streaks spread throughout the season
- Partner token prize pools — stay tuned for the Token Takeover announcement when the Main Season launches on June 8th
New Token Takeovers!
After the success of Season 2’s token partnerships with REVV, QUICK and TOWER, we’re stoked to be bringing even more tokens for our players to earn through Arc8 tournaments. Here’s a rundown of what players can get their hands on in Season 3:
- SAND (16–20 Jun)
- SPORT (23–27 Jun)
- MATIC (30 Jun — 4 Jul)
- More TBC!
Wondering what’s new in the world of G-Bots? LOTS! There’s the new game Energy Wars to look forward to, big tournament prize pools, and the chance to battle 1v1 across all G-Bot games. But all that will be revealed soon…
To keep up-to-date with all things GAMEE, join us on Social Media:
Arc8 Twitter: https://twitter.com/Arc8App
GAMEE Telegram: https://t.me/gameetoken
GAMEE Discord: https://discord.gg/q7kf7NnFsU
Prizes Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/prizesapp/
Prizes Twitter: https://twitter.com/prizesapp
Prizes Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/GAMEElovers/